Andrea’s Transition Coaching Services
Do you have an employee who’s just not working out?
You know you need to do something about it, but most likely, you’re hesitant. Perhaps they’re a key player or you don’t want to hurt the relationship. Yet every day, this bad fit costs you and your business.
What if you could offer this person:
- A way to transition out of the company and back into the marketplace
- A way to help them become re-employed twice as fast
- The most effective, strategic tools they need in a job search
- A trusted coach to help them through the emotional ups and downs of unemployment
Why it’s good business
- Someone who’s a bad fit affects overall morale. Helping the person move on lets the rest of the company focus on their work.
- Other staff will feel better knowing their fellow employee is getting help and you were supportive.
- The departing employee will have more positive feelings about you and your company.
- You’re helping the person become re-employed faster.
- You save money.
Transition Coaching with Andrea Kay
- Named Best Career Consultant by Cincinnati Magazine
- Extensive expertise in working with employees in all levels of an organization
- Author of five career books
- Syndicated Career Columnist
For more information on how Andrea Kay can help you with Transition Coaching, Click here or call 859/781-2228.