Counseling and Consulting Services for Serious People Who Want to Feel Excited About Going to Work
I help people get excited about jumping out of bed and going to work. My clients range from rocket scientists and cowboys who want to change careers to accountants and engineers who have trouble relating to people. I help you cut to the soul of the matter, then help you create strategies to get what you want. I’ve worked with corporate warriors, writers, real estate moguls and millionaires and people who end up being CEOs, marketing execs, artists and successful entrepreneurs. I’ve helped financial managers, Hollywood producers and teachers discover new, satisfying careers who were willing to invest in their development and success. I am best at asking deep, intuitive questions and getting to the heart of the issue, clearing up your confusion, not letting you off the hook and supporting you 200% on your way to getting what you want. This service is for you if you are a professional who:
- Wants to improve your present position or situation and develop a strategic career approach
- Wants strategic interview preparation
- Has been laid off and needs help figuring out next steps
- Wants to be a more effective manager and leader
- Wants to work on your personal development
- Has my book, Life’s a Bitch and Then You Change Careers and wants help as you go through the career change process
- Has my book, Work’s a Bitch and Then You Make It Work and wants help as you work through issues
- Is willing to invest in yourself and your career
New Graduate Coaching and Career Guidance
I provide coaching and career guidance to new graduates who want to:
- Be prepared for interviews with well-thought out, authentic responses
- Make sure employers get a clear picture of what you can do for them
- Understand how employers think
- Zero in on what you may be doing or saying wrong
- Be strategic in your career decisions
This service includes customized, personal career guidance and coaching.
I offer customized and personal coaching to employees who are separating from their company and whose employers want to support them while they’re transitioning out of the company and back into the marketplace.
This service is for companies who want to:
- Help the employee become re-employed quicker
- Create more positive feelings between the employee and the company
- Create good will among other employees
- Keep productivity and morale up
If you are an employer with an employee who’s not working out or is separating from the company for any other reason, and want to explore a business solution that helps both you and the employee, click here for more information.
Coaching and Career Guidance for Executives
I provide coaching and career guidance to executives who want to:
- Be strategic in their career decisions and actions
- Be better leaders by becoming more aware of how their behavior and attitudes affect their ability to lead
- This service includes customized, personal career guidance, coaching and development.
If you are willing to invest in your personal development and career success, click here.
All of these services require one-on-one meetings by phone or in person, homework and commitment.